Residential Service Plumber - Needed in Woodbridge, VA!
Kinnett Plumbing Services LLC Woodbridge, VA
January 9, 2023
Kinnett Plumbing Services LLC
1. 2+ years of plumbing experience in the field OR successful completion of an accredited apprenticeship course
2. Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools
3. Current driver's license and a good driving record
4. Willing to work overtime in the evening and Saturday/Sunday
5. Provide solutions to residential and commercial plumbing & drain problems
6. Ability to effectively communicate with customers inside their homes
7. Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces and lift 50+ pounds
8. Understand how to correctly diagnose and troubleshoot or install residential and light commercial Plumbing Systems.
1. Great work environment
2. Pay rate in highest percentile
3. Competitive commission percentage - an average Residential Plumber with our company can make between $60,000-100,000 a year
4. Highest percentage of commission than any other company, call us to discuss the plan.
5. We offer several different pay scale options. Give us a call to discuss and we are sure to match you up with the one that works best for you.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never include your social security number on your resume.
If you are interested in working for Kinnett Plumbing Services LLC, please call our office to schedule an appt at 703-878-3154. And Ask for Chris.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Kinnett Plumbing Services LLC is a locally family-owned and operated plumbing services company with decades of experience working in Northern Virginia homes and businesses performing quality plumbing work.
We are growing and in need of qualified individuals to join our team as full-time licensed Residential Plumber in Woodbridge, VA to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from fixing leakages to installing pipes, water heaters and well pump systems. Being committed to excellence and integrity, we are always looking for team members that fit into our work ethic and philosophy. If you have the job skills and desire to work with a great team, we encourage you to apply! This is a full-time, permanent position.
• Minimum of 2 years in Plumbing Service Industry
• Minimum of 2 years of proven sales experience
• Familiar with and able to handle plumbing tools, products and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers, etc.)
• Ability to effectively communicate with customers inside their homes
• Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces and lift 50+ pounds
• Valid Driver’s License
• Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
• Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle
• Install/replace pipes, fittings valves, fixtures -such as sinks, toilets, water heaters, well pumps
• Modify length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed
• Cut openings in structures to accommodate pipes and pipe fittings
• Test plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
• Analyze problem and identify appropriate tools and materials for repair
• Choose plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended uses (Residential vs commercial)
• Follow health and safety standards and complies with State and Local building codes
• Perform inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
• Competitive commission percentage - an average Residential Plumber with our company can make between $60,000-100,000 a year
• Stocked company vehicle, iPad, Pro Press, sewer machines, heavy equipment
• Medical and dental insurance
• PTO (8 days a year to start)
• 401k match program
• We have several different pay scales to choose from, we will match one up that will be best for our employees.
Report this job
- Factors That Affect Physical Therapist Salaries: Location, Experience, and More
- Becoming a Physical Therapist: What Degree Do You Need?
- Diversifying Your Skillset: Alternative Career Paths for Physical Therapists
- The Journey to Becoming a Physical Therapist: Time, Education, and Requirements
- Physical Therapy Career Outlook: A Booming Industry