Motor Coach Driver
Krapf Transportation Reading, Pennsylvania
coach driver driver's license transportation contract requirements representative endorsements waivers motor vehicle child abuse passenger coach training
November 20, 2022
- Summary of Description:The employee in this position provides daily transit bus transportation of passengers to and from assigned pick-ups and drop-off points in accordance with contract requirements.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:· Must be twenty-one (21) years of age and possess a valid commercial driver's license with valid endorsements.
- · Must meet DOT physical qualifications with or without state approved waivers.
- · Must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record, criminal history record and child abuse history record.
- · Ability to manage vehicle and passenger emergencies in a calm, appropriate manner.
- Must successfully complete International Motor Coach Group (IMG) trainingMust successfully complete skills and classroom recertification training as required every 4 years.
- EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERKrapf Coaches is an equal opportunity employer.
- Krapf does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
- This job description supersedes all previous job descriptions and like documents.
- The Company reserves the right to make changes or revisions from time to time, and as business needs arise.
- No changes to this document will be made without prior Company review or approval.
Report this job