Amazon Style Retail Associate (Part Time) - Columbus, OH
Pay starts at $15.00 per hour with benefits available.
About the Team
Join our Amazon Stores team and play a key role in helping customers having a great shopping experience. If you want to join a fast-paced, innovative and diverse team, this is the place for you.
About the Role
As a Retail Associate, you will be the face of Amazon and contribute to a vibrant store culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, integrity, continuous learning, and fun. You adhere to and maintain regular and punctual attendance, safety and quality standards and follow standard processes while identifying opportunities for improvement. You are flexible while working in an ambiguous environment with strong attention to detail, possess the ability to quickly prioritize tasks, collaborate, multi-task, have a willingness and enjoy learning new things, with a commitment to delighting our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver excellent customer service acting with a customer-first mindset when answering customer questions.
- Ask great questions to help identify customer needs and exercise great judgement in handling requests or difficult customer interactions.
- Introduce customers to exciting Amazon products and service that facilitates discovery of anything Amazon has to offer.
- Follow merchandising guidelines and execute space and signage changes as needed inside and outside the store building.
- Receive, stock, and replenish product.
- Utilize inventory management systems to scan, process, and count product.
- Operate all of the systems, tools, and devices used within the store, including manning the point-of-sale (POS) station.
- Follow standard processes, identify opportunities for improvements and escalate when appropriate in a timely manner.
- Handle cash and provide accurate change to customers.
- Ensure that the store is safe, help clean the store, are diligent about keeping stations customer ready.
- Support a store environment where all associates and customers are welcome.
- Perform additional duties as assigned work in a dynamic environment that is always to enhance the Amazon brand and exceed our customer expectations.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- You are comfortable working in a physical environment. You have the ability to lift up to 49 pounds and be on your feet for shifts lasting up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation.
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age. Amazon does not sponsor for immigration for this role.